Hi! I’m Jane Tennet, I’m a twenty-something year old who lives in Durban, South Africa. I was originally born in Dublin, Ireland and have lived in South Africa for most of my life, it is truly my home.
I absolutely love it here in SA, the colors, the space, the animals, the vibrant people, the freedom to be yourself, the sea in my backyard, the mountains in my front (well, a short enough distance away), the rhythm of daily life, the cultures- each thing makes this Rainbow Nation my home.
I spent my school years wishing to be free so that I could go to Christian Bible Institute, I completed my three years at Bible College and was privileged enough to spend three months in Albania on a mission trip. After returning from the trip, I was fortunate enough to be given a dream job.
Seven years, plenty of changes, loads of laughter, some tears and a bunch of fun later I am working in a new company and making the most of it.
- Make up
- Eating, baking and cooking
- Having fun
- Stationery collecting, and never using…
- Being a fan girl, so things like… Hunger Games, Walking Dead and more…
- Singing, crafting and being creative
- Movies and TV shows
- Unicorns, glitter, jewelry, accessories
- animals (i have three dogs and two cats)
- Exploring and being adventurous
- Popcorn, candy-floss, peanut butter, pop tarts, jelly babies
- and more!