I was tagged a while ago by the lovely Fay (oh btw… has everyone seen that Fay is now blogging from .co.za ?? So happy for her!!) in this 21 questions post and while I wasn’t in a place to immediately post my reply, I wangled myself some time to answer and so here goes…
1. What is your current fashion obsession? Uhm… fashion… um… I’m not the most fashion conscious person but I totally love Kimono style tops (still) and skinnies and Tomy Takkies…and collared shirts does this all count?
2. What are you wearing today? Skinnies, Tomy Takkies, a smartish button-up top, black cardie and minimal make up. #noexcuses
3. Hair? Oh dear… well I’m in desperate need of doing my roots but every-time I see my hairdresser she says she loves how my hair is growing out… I suppose I could do with a trim but I like it’s current length.
4. Do you nap a lot? Not a lot, but I do enjoy an occasional Sunday-3pm-fall-asleep-on-the-couch-in-front-of-the-TV sleep.
5. Why is today special? Well I woke up breathing with full health, some kind of money in my purse, clothes in my cupboard, hot water in the taps, and food for the eating. #everydayisspecial
6. What would you like to learn to do? Jeepers… asking the hard ones. I have no idea… I love learning and am a ‘font’ of all knowledge but I’m not sure… perhaps learn how to cook like a profesh?
7. What’s for dinner today? Tonight’s dinner will be either leftover curry, salad or left over Welsh Rarebit (my latest favorite nom!)
8. What are you listening to right now? the sound of the office fridge working…
9. What is your favorite weather? I love spring and autumn, where the weather is still perfect, sunny and the humidity is gone. But I also love the rain, jumping in puddles and looking for rainbows.
10. What’s the last thing you bought? Oh… on Saturday I went to the kitchen shop and got myself a dip jar for my lunch box, a fruit bottle and a really cool looking carafe… the kitchen shop is a bad shop to send me into!
11. What are your essentials when traveling? Comfort, moisturizer and all things yummy! I’ve learnt to always travel with a snack (or two!), a water bottle, a big comfy scarf and then a butt-load of product to keep dehydration at bay.
12. What’s your style? Style?? This kinda falls in the same group as fashion… I’m a jeans, tee & sneakers kinda girl… so there we go! #thatsmystyle
13. What is your most challenging goal right now? Goals… what are they?? I suppose it’s to finally (and eventually) get studying some more but so far…
14. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? I’m not sure, I love SA and where I live and have travelled to some amazing places but when it comes to home I think I prefer the simple things in life. I would love a house that feels like it’s in the countryside but is close enough to civilization. Any ideas anyone?
15. Favorite vacation spot? Disney World… (this answer is the only reason why I accepted this 21 question tag!) and a close second is Venice.
16. Name the things you cannot live without? Family, animals, love.
17. How was your childhood? It was great! I had an amazing childhood where I was given plenty of opportunities – whatever my parents could do they did. I was surrounded by love, animals, friends, a pool, the beach, yummy food and more love!
18. What would you like to have in your hands right now? An iPhone 5S in Rose gold… I would like a new phone and don’t necessarily want the 6 or the 6 plus… so I would be happy with the 5s in gold. J
19. What are you most excited for? Next year going to Hillsong Color Conference in Cape Town and finally getting to CT!
20. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?Disney World… I really enjoy Disneyworld…
21. Which countries have you visited? England, Ireland, France (Paris twice!), Italy (Venice & Rome), Germany (which included an afternoon in Austria), Greece, Albania, America (New York, Washington DC, Florida), The Bahama’s, Uganda, Mozambique, Lesotho, The Netherlands. I’ve been very blessed and able to travel quite a substantial amount.
So there you go, those are my answers and I’m sticking to them… If you would like to tag yourself please feel free and let me know!